I'm not as prolific as some, but I've done a few.
Mega-Dungeon Plug-in Modules
Drop these into your mega-dungeon as a sublevel, or add some entrances and exits to use as a small stand-alone dungeon.
- Abandoned Wizard's Library
- Great Spiral Shaft
- Rotating Circular Chamber
- Undergrove Cavern
- Flood Trap
Compatible with those created by Dyson Logos, Risus Monkey, and others who have contributed to Dave Millar's mapping app. Geomorphs are 10x10 and can potentially have two connections per side; additionally, there are 10x5 end pieces and 5x5 corners mixed into each set.
- S-Series: Stonework and Statues (12 geomorphs, 6 borders)
- B-Series: Barriers and Blockage (12 geomorphs, 6 borders, 2 corners)
- G-Series: Gears and Machinery (18 geomorphs)
- F-Series: Floor Features (18 geomorphs, 10 borders, 20 corners)
Not as fancy, might redo these at some point.
Leximorph test series