I'm not as prolific as some, but I've done a few.
Newer Dungeon ModulesBetter than my oldest material. I plan on releasing at least four of these a year.
- Abandoned Wizard's Library
- Great Spiral Shaft
- Rotating Circular Chamber
- Undergrove Cavern
- Flood Trap
Trifold Pamphlet DungeonsMicro-size modules (maps, keys, and background info) printed on both sides of a single sheet of paper, then folded to make a pamphlet. I may do more of these, if the format works out.
- Death's Kiss Tower
- The Shrieking Tower
- CorpseBrood Tower
- FlameShout Tower
- Generic Bandit Tower
- Generic Crumbling Tower
- Generic Ruins
- Generic Semi-Random Dungeon
- Pit Perils Dungeon Expander
- Bug Burrows Dungeon Expander
- Cryptic Catacombs Dungeon Expander
- Demonic Dangers Dungeon Expander
Micro-size settlement maps and background info with the same layout as the pamphlet dungeons. Simple enough to fit in practically any campaign with minor tweaking, detailed enough to improvise some small local adventures.
City blocks 40 x 40 paces (100 x 100 feet) usable with any city map. They modify an existing city block (or a blank space designated as undefined) to quickly fill in details on shops and other locations.
- S-Series: Stonework and Statues (12 geomorphs, 6 borders)
- B-Series: Barriers and Blockage (12 geomorphs, 6 borders, 2 corners)
- G-Series: Gears and Machinery (18 geomorphs)
- F-Series: Floor Features (18 geomorphs, 10 borders, 20 corners)
Older One-Page Dungeons
Leximorph test series