- Close: actually touching or grappling a target.
- In Reach: adjacent, able to strike with a fist or slap.
- Nearby: able to reach after taking a couple steps.
- Room: able to cross in about a minute; also, the area illuminated by a single torch.
- Field: able to cross in about ten minutes; also, basically the maximum range for missile weapons.
Friday, June 4, 2010
No major post today, but I've been thinking about ranges, especially since I'm going to need to figure this out before I get around to working on production rules for spell lists. I want ranges that are less numerical, more approximate. Something more like: