... now with 35% more arrogance!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

S-Series Geomorphs

I just uploaded a PDF collection of the 6 S-series geomorphs bundled together. I'll expand the PDF later when I have more S-series geomorphs, but I plan on working on a different set first, for greater variety.

The images have (finally!) been properly-sized, so that they can be printed on cardstock and used with the other geomorph sets out there, including those by Dyson Logos. Also, the images can be individually dragged to your desktop for inclusion in your own maps.

I've sent David Millar the Inkscape files, so these geomorphs should show up on the mapper app at some time in the future.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment