- Re-colored "caltrop", Elder Sign, and seven-pointed star, to distinguish them from each other;
- Scootched d4 ring outwards from center, to distinguish the four sections of the ring from each other;
- Tweaked number positions in all rings;
- Added minus/plus symbols to two of the d3 regions, for Fudge dice emulation;
- Added dividers for new text ring (Random Random Table emulation.)
Labeling the rings this way makes the explanations of how to use the tool much clearer, since I can just talk about "the d3 ring" or "the Letter ring" or "section 2 of the d4 ring".
There will also be illustrations how each ring divides the circle into different imaginary regions.