- Any shield improves armor by 1 point; skip your attack to get an additional point of defense.
- A small shield provides minimum protection equivalent to leather.
- A large shield provides minimum protection equivalent to plate.
- Anything bigger than a buckler can be used to block missile fire from one direction (minimum protection equivalent to plate.
- A shield bash is treated as an ordinary attack (d6 damage;) on damage 5+, target is knocked back.
- Shields Shall Be Splintered is in effect.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Shield House Rules
This post is mainly so I don't lose something I wrote in a thread before I put it in a house rules document.