... now with 35% more arrogance!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zine 1 Status

The ill-defined zine I was planning was supposed to have at least three installments: a weird wilderness issue, a horrific issue (planned for early September,) and an infernal neighbors issue (planned for December.) They were supposed to be roughly quarterly, but that means that the weird wilderness was supposed to come out in June... but so far, all the interesting material I have is for the other two issues.

I may have to postpone weird wilderness and not do a June issue. Or push it back to July. Perhaps split it into more manageable subtopics. For example, I was talking earlier about swarms... I could do an all swarm-and-vermin issue, or an all-disease issue.

But that's not quite what everyone signed up for, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment