... now with 35% more arrogance!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Upcoming Post

There was no post today because I had to deal with some family issues, but this morning, I received copies of the Judges Guild Ready Reference Sheets. I don't remember seeing them back in the day; we only used Frontier Forts of Kelnore and maybe one other JG product, so I've been curious about other JG products... and the Ready Reference Sheets get a lot of good reviews on old school forums. I got mine from Different Worlds, which is selling them in good condition for $3.00 plus postage, and their customer service is fast, so you might want to consider getting some while they last.

I will probably be reviewing the sheets or at least talking about several features in a future post or two, after I've had a chance to study them.

No comments:

Post a Comment