... now with 35% more arrogance!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Call Off the Death Watch

Scott of the Huge Ruined Pile blog is calling it quits, so I guess I’m going to have to come out of retirement and post again. There’s been a sort of catastrophic state in my real life, combined with a lot of energy-draining social situations and no real free time to thinkk/write, so even though I have occasionally wanted to post on one topic or another, I just didn’t feel like it. But maybe, just maybe, I can snatch a couple spare moments and write up batches of small posts and schedule them in advance, to keep a little stream going and fill the void left by vanishing bloggers.

It’s the least I can do.

CC BY-NC-SA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see his scheduled deletion post until this morning, and of course it's all over but the crying now. Why did he quit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No explanation, other than that it was "For reasons unrelated to a) flying into a snit or b) disintegrating mental health or c) taking thousands of dollars worth of people’s crowdfunding dollars only to discover I’m an unreliable and unemployable man-child who needs other people’s money for a reason".

      Delete
    2. Sad to see him go all the same.

      Delete
  2. No worries - sounds like you're having a rough go on it - Life intrudes that way sometimes...

    Pop in and say hello when you can. And remember to breathe.

    ReplyDelete