... now with 35% more arrogance!

Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 2019 Blog Maintenance, New Schedule

Continued the blog renovation project by cleaning up the About page. I give multiple ways of contacting me now, in case anyone wants to make a topic request or is having problems finding some old post. I decided to promote my Twitter account here as the main way to contact me, since I don’t really use it for anything useful at the moment except to rant about Star Trek.

Also trying out a new arrangement for the links to pages like About, Maps, and LMGM. Placing tabs across the top was fine as long as there were only a few pages, but I may be adding more, for example a PDF page and a Blogroll page.

You may not have noticed, but I’ve been trying to keep to a schedule for the past couple months. I didn’t want to go back to the daily grind, so I settled on a Monday/Thursday posting schedule.
  • Monday is for maps, mostly. There will be at least one map a month. Geomorphs will be posted on Mondays as well, but they don’t count as my one planned map per month.
  • Thursday is for game materials, in particular Last-Minute GM features, random tables, new classes.
I may post on other days, but those aren’t planned posts. They just happen, either as an overflow from a Monday/Thursday post or when I spot something in the blogosphere or on the forums that is worth commenting on. Or, you know, posts like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment