- Added new labels to help sort dungeon PDFs:
- adventure for multi-page dungeons,
- modular for one-page dungeon “hubs” to build megadungeon sublevels around,
- tower for the Watchtowers of the Golden Hills pamphlet dungeons.
- expander for 9 and 30 Dungeon Expanders.
- Added some missing dungeon pamphlet links to the Maps page.
I completed four pamphlet dungeons in July, which is more than I actually planned. For August, I’m only planning 2 or 3, since I have to save time for work on an upcoming project. I’m way behind on what I planned to do for the non-dungeon projects. I just can’t get enough time during my prime creative hours to get any writing done. All my free time is at the end of the day, when I’m all worn out. Will try to find some way to squeeze in more work.