I'm not as prolific as some, but I've done a few.
Newer Dungeon ModulesBetter than my oldest material. I plan on releasing at least four of these a year.
Mega-Dungeon Plug-in ModulesDrop these into your mega-dungeon as a sublevel, or add some entrances and exits to use as a small stand-alone dungeon.
- Abandoned Wizard's Library
- Great Spiral Shaft
- Rotating Circular Chamber
- Undergrove Cavern
- Flood Trap
Trifold Pamphlet DungeonsMicro-size modules (maps, keys, and background info) printed on both sides of a single sheet of paper, then folded to make a pamphlet. I may do more of these, if the format works out.
Watchtowers of the Golden Hills
- Death's Kiss Tower
- The Shrieking Tower
- CorpseBrood Tower
- FlameShout Tower
- Generic Bandit Tower
- Generic Crumbling Tower
- Generic Ruins
9 and 30 Dungeon Expanders
- Generic Semi-Random Dungeon
- Pit Perils Dungeon Expander
- Bug Burrows Dungeon Expander
- Cryptic Catacombs Dungeon Expander
- Demonic Dangers Dungeon Expander
Trifold Pamphlet Villages and Towns
Micro-size settlement maps and background info with the same layout as the pamphlet dungeons. Simple enough to fit in practically any campaign with minor tweaking, detailed enough to improvise some small local adventures.
City blocks 40 x 40 paces (100 x 100 feet) usable with any city map. They modify an existing city block (or a blank space designated as undefined) to quickly fill in details on shops and other locations.
Dungeon GeomorphsCompatible with those created by Dyson Logos, Risus Monkey, and others who have contributed to Dave Millar's mapping app. Geomorphs are 10x10 and can potentially have two connections per side; additionally, there are 10x5 end pieces and 5x5 corners mixed into each set.
- S-Series: Stonework and Statues (12 geomorphs, 6 borders)
- B-Series: Barriers and Blockage (12 geomorphs, 6 borders, 2 corners)
- G-Series: Gears and Machinery (18 geomorphs)
- F-Series: Floor Features (18 geomorphs, 10 borders, 20 corners)
Older One-Page Dungeons
Leximorph test series
Post a Comment