... now with 35% more arrogance!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Next Project

I don't have much to write about, since the current hot topics are "Is it OK to call someone a member of the OSR against their will?" and "is there any benefit to abstract combat?" and yet another argument about level drain. I'm surprised the first question is even being asked; who cares? If I deny being in the OSR, or if I call someone else a member of the OSR, and other people disagree with either statement, who really cares? It should just be a brief exchange:
Person 1: I think so-and-so is a member of the OSR.
Person 2: I disagree.
There shouldn't be a Person 3 who thinks that this exchange might tear apart the OSR. If something as inconsequential as this did tear apart the OSR, maybe it wasn't worth keeping the OSR together in the first place.

Anyways, I did a little more work on Blanc, to the point where I think I have all the non-optional rules and even some of the optional rules written up, and I've been rearranging, refactoring, and condensing stuff. But I figure the next project should be something I could finish quicker. Which of these projects would you rather see first?

1 comment: