... now with 35% more arrogance!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Teaser

Bad news: I experimented with Zak's drop dice tables in the Vornheim PDF and discovered that I couldn't use them as-is with my digital dice roller; the shapes are incompatible. I would need to create a modified "screen" version that fit around the shape of the dice roller I have.  This doesn't mean I can't print'em out and use them as intended, of course...

Good news: I've been working on another experiment, which I'll post here in a couple days. Looks nifty so far! I did run into a problem: I uploaded a PDF of the original version of the experiment and, as I've seen happen before, Google Docs removed some embedded images from the PDF. I've been forced to redo it as a giant PNG image instead.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment