... now with 35% more arrogance!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Undergrove Cavern Megamodule

I started the map for this megamodule after finishing the first three, but I never got around to the key. I call it the Undergrove Cavern, because the plant arrangement is meant to be the central feature. The location is loosely based on an area in a dungeon I ran a couple years ago, although I’ve changed the details on the fruit and the creatures that fertilize the plants, and added a caretaker.

As with the other megamodules, you need filler areas connected to the exits around the module, which can be created with geomorphs or rolled randomly. I’m assuming that this module is part of an inhabited portion of a dungeon. The inhabitants are left vague, but I’m assuming human or orc; they are not described in the module, though, because they are not regular visitors, except for the caretaker, who is kind of unique. You could substitute any other intelligent creature that can climb a ladder or use a sickle as a weapon.

The module is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.

Written with StackEdit.

No comments:

Post a Comment