... now with 35% more arrogance!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our Infernal Neighbors

Some time ago, I did some posts about eliminating all the planes and just assuming that there were two fantastic physical states, ethereal and astral, and every otherworldly location was really a physical location, possibly inside a mountain or up in the clouds, populated by ethereal or astral beings who build things out of ethereal or astral matter. And then I rewrote demons, devils and other infernal creatures to simplify them, trim powers, and fit them into this "zero plane" cosmology and a single axis Law/Chaos alignment scheme.

Since I've gotten a few calls for a reprint of this material, it was one of my goals for the free PDF series. And now, it's done: Our Infernal Neighbors: Simple, Alternate Otherworldly Creatures for a Cosmos without Planes. It seemed to take forever, because I did a lot of rewriting and added some material on the Fae as another full infernal variety. And then the formatting and layout took way longer than I'd planned, but I think I'm getting closer to a final look.

I'm  hoping there are few if any typos. I'm pretty sure I caught the spelling errors and grammatical mistakes early on, but I started getting tired near the end.

1 comment:

  1. I did that too. Just Spiritworld and the Void, and that's it. It really is good enough unless you want to do some kind of Heaven and Hell plot or Planescape.

    ReplyDelete