Didn’t have time for my monthly maintenance report last week, so here’s what I did in May, and what I’m planning for June.
I uploaded new map PDFs in May: two tower pamphlets, two settlement pamphlets. They have also been linked on the Maps page.
I did not upload a larger dungeon. Even the small ones eat into my time and keep me from doing other large projects. Plus, I’m having to spend more time on non-blog tasks lately, especially this summer. So, I’m thinking one or two pamphlet maps a month, one slightly larger map every season, and only one of those each year would be in the 20+ page range. There probably won’t be a large dungeon in June, since I’ve already done one for the Spring season.
I didn’t finish my next major change to the blog itself, which is to add a blogroll page. I still have to sort through links I currently have to weed out the dead ones, plus add some new blogs I’ve been reading lately. I also have to test ways to make it auto-update previews. There’s a little widget you can include in a Blogger sidebar that shows five or ten of the most recently updated blogs from a list. I want that, but not in the sidebar, and only on the blogroll page. I have some ideas on how to do that.
I’m getting far enough along with the Our Undying Neighbors draft that I have to start thinking about how to distribute it. More on that in a future post.