... now with 35% more arrogance!

Monday, July 8, 2019

FlameShout Tower Pamplet Dungeon PDF

Today’s Map Monday goes back to the non-generic towers with FlameShout Tower. No random underground structures here! No usable structures above ground, either. In fact, it’s eerily ruined…

It’s a little different from the other towers. I won’t spoil the details, but my thinking behind this one was that the other surviving weapons were not necessarily usable by PCs, unless they plan to set up base there, or come up with some clever scheme. But this tower produces renewable, portable weapons that could cause some trouble.

Side Note: Almost didn’t make it on this one. Had plenty of time, came up with the idea a week ago, had no plans for the weekend… then I was wiped out by illness. Wasn’t even online for a couple days. And I’m still woozy. But I made it through! Just let me know if there are any delirium-caused typos.

Also, I’ve added a “tower” tag to the towers to make them all easier to find.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I am going to link folks here this week on my blog and podcast.

    ReplyDelete