... now with 35% more arrogance!

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

June 2019 Blog Maintenance, July Plans

Again, no real changes to the blog itself to report for June. Work on content was even more disrupted by summer changes to my schedule than I predicted. So much so, I’m having trouble meeting my twice-weekly posting schedule. Still, I plan on sticking to that schedule for the foreseeable future.

Because of the schedule difficulties, I could not find as much time to work on dungeons as I planned. I also had a sudden slow-down in writing content for Our Undying Neighbors. Thought it was moving along quite quickly, and then June happened.

Short term plans for June are a few more pamphlet dungeons (and maybe a village, too,) sneak previews of the big projects as I work on them behind the scenes, and finally taking care of the blogroll page. Oh, and I found my copy of Lankhmar, City of Adventure, so I might want to do a discussion post or two on that.

But I will also be posting my summer priorities update in a day or two, where I will discuss more of my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment