The way I was expecting the table to be used:
- Use the header to equate a saving throw category to an armor type, if necessary.
- Find your dice rating or level title in the columns on the left.
- Read across the row until you find the armor class you are attacking/saving against.
- Move down the column to find the target number for the dice you are rolling.
Simply reversing the entries on each row and changing the way you read the table fixes that. So, I made a new table. Here’s how to use it:
- Look in the header for the column for your target armor type or saving throw category.
- Move down the column to the row for your dice rating or level title.
- Read the adjusted armor type (for example, Heroes attack opponents in Medium armor as if they were wearing Light armor.)
- Find the adjusted armor type in the Suggested Dice Rolls section and use the listed target number.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
(CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.