... now with 35% more arrogance!

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Review Updates

... Or the lack of them, rather. 

I didn't have much to say today about RPGs, and I took a break from watching Star Wars stuff, so instead I'll just mention some things I have previously reviewed that might need updates.

Star Trek: Lower Decks

Did finish the season, not many more laughs than already noted. The rating still stands: only watch if you really have nothing else to do and want new Star Trek.

Star Trek: Discovery

I know the new season started, and I watched one or two episodes, but haven't felt the need to watch more. I'll get around to it eventually.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Did finish the final season. It was one of the better seasons and I'm mostly satisfied with the way that ended. I don't think I'll change the rating of the series as a whole, however. It's a solid B, and that's nothing to sneer at.

No comments:

Post a Comment