... now with 35% more arrogance!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Resource Needed

Here's something that will seem completely unrelated to everything I've said here, but isn't.

A couple people have produced not-quite-retro-clones which recast old school rules to create "parallel universe" old school RPGs: Encounter Critical, Mazes & Minotaurs, X-Plorers... I'm considering a '50s-'60s atomic horror version.

What I'm looking for is a list or statement by either a government official or a nuclear disarmament proponent explaining what that person sees as the only possible responses to nuclear or communist threat, and their likely consequences. The reason I'm looking for this is because I have a tentative fake list for use in the game and I'd like to tweak it to look more authentic.

I'm digging through the CONELRAD website, but I don't know if I'll find what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment