- Close: actually touching or grappling a target.
- In Reach: adjacent, able to strike with a fist or slap.
- Nearby: able to reach after taking a couple steps.
- Room: able to cross in about a minute; also, the area illuminated by a single torch.
- Field: able to cross in about ten minutes; also, basically the maximum range for missile weapons.
... now with 35% more arrogance!
Friday, June 4, 2010
No major post today, but I've been thinking about ranges, especially since I'm going to need to figure this out before I get around to working on production rules for spell lists. I want ranges that are less numerical, more approximate. Something more like: