... now with 35% more arrogance!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Layout Work

I want to answer the comments on yesterday's post about types of adventure, but it may take me a day or two to work those thoughts into a coherent post. In the meantime, I thought I'd point people to another Dragonsfoot publication I've been involved with which has just been released: Footprints #17. I worked on the layout for a couple weeks; there's actually still an annoying layout error, but I doubt anyone who doesn't do layout will notice.

The Footprints zine is focused on AD&D, which isn't really what I'm interested in, but I still think it's good to point out that the included adventure is The (False) Tomb of Horrors, which seems like a really good idea: a dungeon that resembles a well-known published module in a couple places, deliberately misleading jaded players.

No comments:

Post a Comment