- Merge the right side of the page with the left, and add numbers; this leaves the right side free for a different vertical scheme.
- Swap the top and bottom; this change is meant to support the next one...
- Add letters and numbers as grey background to the (new) top scale; this makes it easier to label (top left corner is "1 ABC" on two different axes.)
- Renumber the (new) bottom scale (color and material) to 0-5; again, this makes it easier to label (bottom left corner is "0".)
- Rearrange the lists in the middle a bit, and number the rows and columns to make them easier to use with the (now-) numbered rows and columns.
- Minor font and layout changes; key may wind up on a separate sheet.
I plan on adding a few other lists; for example, an animal parts list and a subterranean features list. I also plan on adding the six ability scores, probably along the (now-) empty right side, to ultimately replace the old Ability dice map and add more potential dice keys. For example, you could roll up smart berserkers or charming slaves with a single roll.
Since I'm in the process of rewriting it anyways, now's the time to make any suggestions about what you'd like to see or what you think would work.