... now with 35% more arrogance!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Delving Deeper Free Version

I'm sure most people who read my blog are already aware, but for those who aren't: the free (no-art) version of the Delving Deeper PDFs are now available for any and all to download. The boxed sets themselves are still not ready; that project has suffered a hell of a lot of setbacks, unavoidable ones. I don't blame John Adams, but it all just hammers home for me how important it is to not set definite expectations, especially when money is involved. I grind away at Liber Zero and the ezines, but I try not to set release dates or pricing specifically because too many things can happen to foil my plans.

I do have a Part Two of my multi-part critical look at the Delving Deeper rules coming up. I finished my notes on the spells section and want to get a post scheduled for Friday, since I'll be away for the weekend and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to post much, if at all. As with the section on characters, I found some changes that surprised me, some I wouldn't use, and some I actually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment