... now with 35% more arrogance!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sharing on Google

OK, I'm getting some weird requests via Google Drive/Google Docs.

Every once in a while, since the storage part of Google Docs was renamed Google Drive, I've gotten requests to share a file that was supposed to be shared with the general public already. I figured that was just some crappy flaw in Google's switch-over.

But today, I got two requests to share some PDFs, and both are *currently* listed as publicly viewable on the web. So people should be able to download them right now. I'm not sure what the requests are about.

Here's one of the files: The Sketchbox Dice Tool. I haven't changed the settings on that. Anyone having problems viewing or downloading that?

1 comment:

  1. I did have a problem viewing it, but was able to download it after I logged into my google account.

    ReplyDelete