- It may be too focused, because it concentrates heavily on dungeon features that "make sense". As a player, I wouldn't want to play a very long sequence of by-the-book Central Casting-created dungeons, because architectural features will tend to be very much the same.
- Traps are entirely up to the dungeon designer; there's very little detail supplied. This may be a plus in some cases, but if you're looking for trap ideas, you won't really find them here.
I also have some problems with what may be typos or missing sections. There's at least one reference to a table that doesn't exist, and the corridor mapping system uses these terms:
- corridor branches left/right, continues ahead;
- corridor turns left/right;
- corridor turns left/right, continues ahead.
I thought "branching", at first, meant a side passage, but then I ran into the turns and continues ahead entry; because there's an entry for a simple turn, I'm not sure what that last one is supposed to mean. A section explaining the types would have been nice.