... now with 35% more arrogance!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Upcoming Posts

I have no immediate plans for any posts, so I thought I'd just take it easy and work on a couple projects, which may eventually surface here. One of the things I'm doing is following my own directions to put together a megadungeon region by region, mostly to see if I missed anything or need to explain something better. I may actually post each region as a one-page dungeon at some point.

It's all part of a general plan to go back over things I've posted and boil them down into much shorter, clearer statements. The psionics series, for example, if I were ever going to use it, needs a rewrite. There's also a few things I'd like to brainstorm at some point, like a different approach to monsters or spells.

That's all for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment