... now with 35% more arrogance!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Next Project: Scheduled!

Since an overwhelming majority* voted in favor of the 20-sided quickies project as my transitional project between Blanc and Paris, I'm going with that. I was probably leading with that first, anyways, since I kind of feel that one-roll attributes project could bear some expansion: maybe a way to include special abilities, or a second roll for random starting equipment + starting money?

Which leads to another question about the upcoming project. I'm vaguely considering rewriting the tables. Should I do that now, or save it for a lter revision?

* Yes, I'm joking. I realize that, between a couple sporting events and the weird fight about the OSR going on in blogspace, not a lot of people noticed my post. I'm always the victim of bad timing. Thanks to Roger, though, for expressing an interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment