- Level 1: cure, detect, protect
- Level 2: speech, movement, bless
- Level 3: curse, disease
- Level 4: create, control, transform, area protect
- Level 5: death, dispel, divinity
Duration and Range are similar to MU spell durations and ranges.
- stable mental or physical states: open-ended (but no illusions;)
- passive protection: 12 turns (double MU duration;)
- unstable, dynamic or unnatural states: 6 turns (half for combat-related spells, +3 turns for spells that prevent combat.)
- standard: 12" (no ranged combat spells, 18" for spells that prevent combat;)
- detection: 9";
- creation/transformation: 6";
- utility/control: 3".
"Area Protect" is listed because Protection from Evil, 10' Radius is 4th level for clerics, despite the fact that clerics are better than magic-users at casting protection spells (duration for the non-area effect version is twice as long as the MU version.)
"Divinity" is here to indicate the direct contact with a higher power expressed by the Commune spell. Other spells that involve contacting otherworldly powers should similarly be 5th -- or higher, if higher-level Cleric spells are allowed.