... now with 35% more arrogance!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog Design Update (and Geomorphs)

Some of you may have noticed that I've been messing around with the blog layout. Part of this is just blog cleanup; I wasn't happy with the ease of finding stuff here. I'm not finished with that, or even with the aesthetics of the blog.

But one of the things I've been planning for a while was to create special pages for content, once I thought I had something worth bundling together. I've finally created the first page: maps. It contains links to several one-page dungeons I've created, plus this list of the themed geomorph series documents I've created:

Of course, the G-series has only just begun (I have one scheduled for Monday and I'm working on G2.) There's no PDF for that series yet [UPDATE: now there is]. But all of the S-series and B-series, including border and end pieces, are collected together into two PDFs.

I'm sure a couple of people have been waiting for this. I'd appreciate it if you'd check out whether the geomorphs are removable or copyable. I swear I remember being able to drag images out of PDFs, but ever since the last Adobe update, I haven't been able to. Supposedly, it's still possible to copy the images, but I haven't been able to paste them yet. Can anyone confirm whether they can get individual images out of the document?

No comments:

Post a Comment