handouts list post.)
- Very distant kingdoms include Lesanggio and Deogosika.
- Somewhat distant kingdoms on the way to the sea: Seraphia, Senanpa, Sofaria, Senalia, Soconia, Tir na Diabhal.
- Home base is Port Skar along the banks of the Scarlet River where it is joined by the Great Murky River
In the Nine and Thirty Kingdoms, a kingdom (or barony, duchy, principality) rarely contains more than one city, from which the territory generally takes its name. That city controls several towns, villages, and hamlets.
Local Landmarks Factoids
- West of the Scarlet River is mostly fields and farmland, while east of the river becomes wild forest and hills.
- Nearby settlements Norskar, Weskar, Suskar, Arkandia
- Major landmarks: Devil’s Tower, Ivory Tower, Giant’s Causeway, Ziggurat of Mammon
- Nearby points of interest: Jagged Monolith, Mystic Dome, Dark Spiral Chasm
My original map handout is kind of messy and hard to scan, but I plan on working up a new version with a sample handout collecting the info from this series.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
(CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.