... now with 35% more arrogance!

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Treasure Type Links

One thing I may not have made clear in the treasure codes article is that I’ve thought a lot about treasure types and written about them in the past. Lots of analysis, most of which we can probably ignore. But for the curious, these specific posts might be useful.

Delta’s D&D Hotspot has some relevant articles as well, at least one of which was around the same time as I was writing about it. These are much more math-intensive than anything I ever did.

Creative Commons license

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
International

(CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.

1 comment:

  1. It's been quite a few years, but I think it was your "thoughts about treasure types" post you linked here that I was thinking about in my previous comment. Or maybe a mix of your posts and Delta's as they also seem familiar on a re-read.

    ReplyDelete