... now with 35% more arrogance!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Map News

Just a little note to let people know about two things:
  1. The One Page Dungeon Contest is happening again this year, and I've started working on an entry. I'll be posting about it when it's finished, perhaps in two stages (map, then finished map+key.) It should be better than my previous entries (Shrine of the Savage Jungle and Triune Labyrinth) because I'm using techniques I've learned since starting the geomorphs. We'll see if it turns out good.
  2. And speaking of geomorphs, tomorrow I'm beginning seven days of geomorphs, just because I felt like finishing up the S-series and B-series so that I could move on to the next series of geomorphs. All the posts are pre-scheduled, one every day, but because I worked on end pieces, too, there's a total of four geomorphs, five end pieces, and two corners.
As an aside, I'd like to point to Risus Monkey's DungeonWords, a nice little random idea engine. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment